Setting up a distribution channel in Russia
For clients searching for appropriate manufacturer's representatives, agents, importers, dealers, wholesalers, distributors, channel partners and service partners, we offer the following support:
- A brief review of the industry to ensure the right market entry strategy. Russia is not Belgium.
- Translation of promotional materials for the customer contact campaign
- Press release to attract potential partners from outside the industry
- A comprehensive list of all the importers for the exporter's chosen HS Code. Our data is sourced by subscription from the Russian Customs Service. The raw data is not usually very useful. However, Volga Trader uses database management software that turns this into information on every shipment made into Russia with manufacturer, quantity, value and date of shipment to each importer. This is a major tool, exclusive to Volga Trader.
- Telephone contact campaign
- Negotiation meetings
- Language support, including translation services
- Import and export logistics, servicing, operations and fulfilment, customs registration and GOST-R certification
- Setting up a limited company, finding premises, dealing with regulatory compliance and the recruitment of staff
In a country the size of Russia, trade fairs are more important than in countries such as the UK or France. They are places to meet a large number of potential and existing customers, without great expense or travel time.
With our bespoke Volga Trader marketing packages, we can help you market your trade fair with promotional material, hire personal and help you maximise attendance with our databases of registered importers.
Local product marketing
Once you have established a relationship with an importer, our task is usually fulfilled. But there are times when you will need country-specific product management in order to generate sales, and at Volga Trader we can help.
We can recruit a full-time product manager for your business and support them directly. Alternatively, we can offer you part-time product management, under contract.